Pinterest for WooCommerce Plugin has been purchased and installed, you have to connect your website to your account on Pinterest. To finish this, go to the WP-admin, choose the WooCommerce settings, and click ‘Connect’. All extension settings are in the ‘Integration’ tab in the WooCommerce settings.
Pinterest for WooCommerce Key Features
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Open Graph markup enhances your product images and makes them stand out.
- Visitors can save your product images to their Pinterest boards.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
- Schedule Pins.
- Auto-resize images according to predefined dimensions.
- Replace the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest.
- Pin to several boards at the same time.
- Create a Pinterest catalog for advertising.
- Add Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.
Download Pinterest for WooCommerce Nulled
Click on the below button to start Pinterest for WooCommerce Free Download. This is the latest version of Pinterest for WooCommerce Nulled. This would be compatible with any WordPress version.